Thursday, October 4, 2007

Time to Dye


Yes, the air grows chill, night comes early, it is time to dye. My time is running out!
I told myself over and over this summer to get outside and create some new fabrics. But it was always too hot, too cloudy, too cranky (me). There are two sunny October days ahead & this is probably going to be it. Once the leaves turn and fall I won't be able to do this anymore. But so many other things need to be done. Blog, check on blogs, dig up some fabrics for a commission (yay). I just am not into spreading on the sunblock anymore.
So out I go! Time to dye!

1 comment:

Denise Aumick said...

Hi Kim! Congrats on your commission. There's never enough time to do everything we want and/or need to do is there? The warm days are leaving us but winter nesting days are just ahead.