Thursday, December 31, 2009

Etsy Sale!!!

You are Here I, 7 x 7" - Now for sale on Etsy.

For the month of January (and today also), all Etsy items are 25% off. If you wish to make a purchase, convo me through Etsy, or send me an email about which item(s) you wish to purchase. I will then mark down that piece and reserve it in your name. You can then continue to purchase the item through Etsy. I can also accept checks and money orders if you wish.

I need to make some room for new pieces. I've got lots of new ideas brewing in my brain and I'm anxious to get back to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathy Nichols Art said...

Happy New Year, Kim! Very pretty piece pictured here. Hope you have a great Etsy sale. :)

SHANNA WHEELOCK said...

good luck with your sale! love your work - you have a great way with color.

shanna