Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thank You

OK, so another picture that won't load. I wanted to show the background of my commission. I'm really enjoying working on this piece so far. I can't figure out why I have computer issues when I am in a hurry.

I figure it is time for me to be thankful.

Here's my top 7.

1. Husband, best friend, web manager.
2. Spontaneous creative department (5-year-old daughter).
3. Supportive parents and in-laws (fortunate to still have all of them)
4. Four great nieces.
5. Paying customers.
6. Sister and brother-in-law who bring the family together at Thanksgiving (and many other times) and NOT requiring me to cook anything.
7. People out there who spend their time and money attempting to convince our government to do what is right for the people of our country and the rest of the world.

I would make a top ten list, but it is time to get going. Will return soon with photos and hopefully, more to say about what I am thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for wanting to be gotten together!!