Wednesday, January 27, 2010

O'Keefe Country

This is O'Keefe Country. 40 x 11"

Now for sale on Etsy.

This is an older piece that I finally got around to putting in my Etsy shop. This is how I imagine the colors of the Southwest to be. I've been meaning to visit the Southwest and see the Georgia O'Keefe Museum. Yeah. One of these days.

Don't forget about my 25% off Etsy sale until the end of January.

Now off the do errands (grrrrr) and then back to my new cities and nature series. I'm up to 7 completed now and I've started #8 today. Whoopie! I'll start adding them on Etsy in February.

3 comments:

lori vliegen said...

gorgeous, kim!! georgia o'keefe would be so proud....
hugs, :))

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Those are some great colors! Really is beautiful.

SHANNA WHEELOCK said...

love o'keefe- i teach an oil pastel landscape unit to my students and enjoy sharing info about her life with them. these colors in your piece do look familiar! beautiful work as usual.

shanna