Saturday, April 18, 2009

Etsy - Fabric Squares and Supplies


I have finally begun to put up some craft supplies for sale on Etsy.

There are 3 sets of fabric squares and more will be coming every few days. It is time to clean out that studio. Yesterday I bound up 8 stacks of magazines for recycling. There are several more to go. I have some old issues of Quilter's Newsletter magazine from 10-12 years ago, if anyone is interested in them. I also have some early issues of Martha Stewart Living. Yeah, I'm sure I could make some money off of them on Ebay, but I just want that studio emptied ASAP.

The photo above are leaves painstakingly starched and cut from cotton fabric. I did collage back in the dark ages and I have loads of leftovers taking up space. I'm sure plenty of artists out there could come up with a use for these.

No comments: