Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We've Got a Winner

Here are the names, all tucked away into one of my favorite tiny bowls.

I used to stock my kitchen and dining room with pottery made by Andi Runt, a local ceramist. Because of back problems, she had to quit that line of work several years ago. I've yet to find another artist whose work appeals to me as much. Her pieces are so simple and graceful and well-proportioned. I was a bit upset a few months ago when a couple of salad bowls tumbled to the floor.

Ah, but they're just things. I tell myself. And I want some more of these things.

I guess you people are wondering who the winner of my little piece is. It is . . .

Dianna from Maui.

Dianna, just go to my profile on the sidebar and find my email address & send me your address and I will have it out as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for everyone who entered. Thank you for your support and encouragement.

6 comments:

p said...

lucky her! i would have put my name in were i not getting rid of everything...just so you know i woulda!

Ellen said...

Ahhh! I missed this?!?! Serves me right for falling off the blog wagon. Oh well, I'll just need to save my pennies to buy one of your pieces. Congrats to Dianna, lovely artwork Kim.

Unknown said...

Yippee! Mahalo (thanks) Kim - I really love your map series and am thrilled to be the winner. I'm moving in some new directions myself these days. Dianna

ArtPropelled said...

Well done, lucky Dianna!

I can see why you love your favourite pottery, Kim.

lori vliegen said...

congrats, dianna!! and that bowl is fabulous kim!! :))

jason said...

wait, she lives in Maui...*and* she won?
Sheesh, some people have all the luck. :)