Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures at 11:00

By that, I mean August 11. I could post a photo, but it would be a heck of a lot of work for minimal outcome. Things are a bit sluggish around these parts. One of the sluggish things is the keyboard on this darn laptop. I can't type a two-letter word without making a mistake. I could before. I thing I preferred life BL (before laptop). Back in the time PC.

I feel very time challenged lately. The hubby is on a business trip, therefore, I get far less time to do the work I want to do. I still have to take the time to keep up with that pesky laundry and find methods of ingesting nutrition. As I type, there is laundry moldering in the washing machine. I am using the word I a heck of a lot here. I feel like writing about myself and I is a short word to type.

So anyway, photos soon. Unless someone wants to see a photo of moldy laundry. Or dust bunnies? How about a dirty bathroom?

1 comment:

p said...

sounds maddening
will be waiting patiently til the 11th....