Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thanksgiving House

Thanksgiving House III, 15 x 10" ©2009 Kim Hambric


The cooler (and far too rainy) weather has got me thinking about autumn.  That's really nothing special.  I often think about autumn as it is my favorite season.

I can't say I'm into the coming season as much as I usually am.  This fall means the first Thanksgiving without my mother.  Her birthday is on November 27th.  Its going to be a difficult autumn this year.

This piece is not brand new.  It has been hanging next to the computer for a couple of years now.  I must have neglected to add it to the Etsy shop. It's there now.

3 comments:

p said...

perfect timing to list that piece :), gorgeous colors! i hope you your fall is better than you think it will be.

ArtPropelled said...

Autumn always puts me in a good frame of mind. This piece is glorious in shades of Autumn.

Unknown said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year. Cool weather and less bugs! A hard anniversary for you this year. Sending warm thoughts and hugs.