Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finished Squares



Thanks to those who responded to my rant. It's very theraputic to yell and have somebody to listen. Smoothies were served yesterday & the somewhat jaded children seemed to like them from what I heard.

Today is the last day of school and I am officially on forced vacation for the next two weeks until summer camps begin. The hubby may take a couple of afternoons off work so I can visit my studio, but I'm planning on being a stay at home mom for several days. I would like to take my daughter into my studio, but as she is a child of a million questions, it is hard to concentrate and get anything done, other than some basic sewing. Maybe I can do a few tops since the squares are already laid out.

I did manage to finish four pieces from my square making frenzy, two of which are shown here. I have enough squares to make a total of 9 or 10 pieces. After those are finished, I am planning to move on to a new color combination. No doubt one of the upcoming combinations will involve orange and brown. Perhaps I can challenge myself to work with colors that I have not used before. Any suggestions?

No comments: