Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Before and After

I guess I could have said, During and After. The before wasn't too bad. The before just did not have enough storage. My house was encrusted with books. Now, I just have some to donate & we are pretty much done with the living room. Aside from some shades for privacy and a new sofa. This big ol' sofa here is nothing but a BIG pain in the back. One of those costly mistakes.

Next on the schedule is the bathroom. Wouldn't do it except everything in it is leaking all over the rest of the house. Sigh. I hate bathrooms. I cannot understand this trend for spending tens of thousands of dollars (or more) on spa bathrooms. To me, that's kind of like putting carpet in the garage. All I want to do is brush my teeth, do a few unmentionables and get out.

I suppose I will do some before and after photos of the bathroom. Prepare to be disgusted.



1 comment:

Fibra Artysta said...

It looks fantastic! I LOVE walls of bookshelves, I think it is so inviting!