Friday, September 27, 2013

Decline and Fall - Completed

Decline and Fall, 18 x18" collage on board ©2013 K. Hambric

So not the best photo.  I'll be taking a much better one for the soon to come new and improved website.  Soon.  I'm practicing my procrastination.  And doing very well, thank you.

"Civilizations."  They come.  They build.  They conquer.  They screw up.  They fall.

And what is that '50' stamped on there?  That's my new age.  I'm including my own declining and falling.  Why not?  I'm not sure about the conquering, though.  How does one go about that?

3 comments:

Professor Chaos said...

Terrific, You're so talented! I can't believe you made that out of those old book covers.

Dr. MVM said...

We're the same age. I'm slightly older, you're slightly sexier. And I love this new piece.

layers said...

Hi Kim, I just taught my second Boro workshop in Portland Oregon.. it went well. I love your art piece...