Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Better Late than Never . . .

Right?

48!, 6 x 6" collage on board, ©2012 Kim Hambric


This piece was completed sometime before July 14th.  After that, I would have put 49! on this piece.  Every now and then, I will include my age in my pieces.  Just to remind myself that I'm in the midst of a mid-life crisis.

2012 has been a slow year for me.  Hopefully with the coolness of fall, my energy will return.  If not then, I'll find something else to blame.

This piece is available in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

ArtPropelled said...

Hey Kim! .... and a belated Happy 49th Birthday to you! A great collage to bring in the cooler weather! I hope Autumn is good to you and brings you plenty of energy. It missed me out this year and as we go into Spring I'm wondering what happened to my usual cool season energy.