Friday, December 30, 2011

Sliver of Blue Sky

Sliver of Blue Sky, 8 x 8" ©2011 Kim Hambric
Today is not the day for a sliver of blue sky in central Pennsylvania.  Not too many slivers of blue sky to be seen here until spring.

I love being deep into a city and seeing a bit of blue over the skyscrapers -- so invigorating.

This is my last new piece for the year.  There are still a few from this year that need to be photographed, so I'll be able to post "new" work for the next several weeks.  My studio needs a thorough cleaning (and my brain does, also) before I can get to any real new work.

This piece is available in my Etsy shop.

Happy New Year to all of my readers and their families!!!

1 comment:

ArtPropelled said...

All the best to you Kim and may the new year bring you many happy surprises and slivers of blue.