Sunder, at Dirty Fingers has presented me with a happy award. Now I get to list 10 things that make me happy.
I usually let you people know what ticks me off, so I will do my best to list happy things.
1. A long, hot bath
2. New magazines
3. Cruising around on Google Maps (although it also makes me feel guilty – I’m trying to call it research)
4. Visiting family (yeah, it makes me stressed, too)
5. Watching my daughter reading a book
6. Positive words on my artwork
7. Knowing there are people out there who do good things
8. Beautiful trees
9. Right angles (love squares and rectangles)
10. Full bookshelves
This is by no means a comprehensive list. I'm starting to realize that there are lots of things that make me happy.
A new Zagat's survey for the next city I'm visiting (favorites are New Orleans and New York).
Makings friends through blogging.
Good mail days.
Giving and getting presents
O.K. That's all for now. Back to "tend" to sick child. I think what that really means is turn on the t.v. Yes, we have done other things today, but now it is time for me to get SOMETHING done.