Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Gifts to Me

Well, looks like this is going to be a quick post.

Just here for a minute to wish all of my readers a wonderful winter holiday.

I want to thank all of you for your gifts to me throughout the year. Thanks to all who read this blog and comment frequently. Thanks to those who stop by every now and then. Thanks to those of you who have been supportive of my attempts at creativity.

All of your comments are gifts to me. It's great to know that you are out there.

Now, I am scuttling off to clean and tidy up before the in-laws get here. I have no idea what time they are due to arrive. We are all heading out this evening to gawk at lights and have dinner. Then tomorrow the hubby (with my assistance?) will whip up a brunch and Christmas Eve dinner. Then soon after that is another brunch and Christmas Day dinner will be next. And I just realized I have failed to conjure up a dessert for at least one of these meals.

Anybody have a quick and easy recipe that uses chocolate chips and 4 or fewer eggs? It's all I have on hand and darned if I'm going to the store again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How about blond brownies?? Mele Kalikimaka - hope 2010 is even better. ALoha! Dianna

p said...

merry christmas kim
merry christmas kim's family
i'm thankful for this year of your blog and your comments and your cynicism and being there!

Kim Hambric said...

I've never been thanked for my cynicism before. I'll be sure to bring it out more often and show it off.

jason said...

hmmm...

How about a chocolate chip omelette? :)

Ok, so maybe not...I'll keep thinking...

wishing a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

ArtPropelled said...

A choc chip souffle for two? lol...we all eat too much at christmas anyway.
A joyful Christmas to you and yours, Kim.